How to disable Facebook seen feature? Have you ever found yourself in a socially
unavoidable circumstance due to Facebook seen feature in chat?
This feature was introduced some moths back by the social networking giant
Facebook. Well you have your own impression, but as I say they are the social
networking GIANT.
Most times I also feel that the Seen feature on Facebook is annoying. It’s really suffocating when you don’t want your friend to know whether you are away from Keyboard or you’re ignoring him.
In other words, when you want to know the same its actually useful on your side. But still people like us want some way out for our benefit.
So you would be thinking, is it possible to disable such a feature?
If you want to get rid or at least bypass that feature, then keep on
reading this article because I am going to teach you how to
disable Facebook seen feature .
For you to be able to bypass this
feature, I will introduce to applications to us.
For all users, this application is
good and you can download and use it
The Chat cheater
The Chat cheater
Alternatively, for only Facebook App
users, download this application
Unseenly App
Unseenly App
I hope this post was helpful, Don’t
shy from dropping comment of your feelings
0 comments:
Post a Comment